2009年5月8日金曜日

Landed in L.A.

I wanted to live in West Hollywood. That's so me.

I was 24 years old. I graduated from University in Japan majoring English Literature (wanted to be a English teacher) and ended up working for a international trading company which I didn't have luck in environment and people.

My life shouldn't be like this. I decided to go to the US to study Landscape design. That is so creative. I am a creative person I think!

In my plan (dream), I will have life I wanted in 2 or 3 years. I have lots of sofisticated gay friends around me and having nice dinner. I have that creative job using my talent, and sometimes it's hard but it pays okay. I was so driving under Californian palm trees with my convertible.

But I ended up living in Long Beach, sitting in the dirty class room, having no idea why I'm studying how not to fail in setting up sprinklers.

I changed my major to International Business which was the same field with my previous work and which made me very confortable.

This was the quick start of my un-successful life.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿