2009年5月8日金曜日

Good kid

I have newphew now. He always want to eat something and he always ask for something. Then my mother told me that I was never like that. I was a quiet child always hiding behind my mom's skirt, nor asking for something or crying on the floor wanting something. I was so easy for adults.

I was thinking I was an "adult" among other children. I always thought I am different. I didn't express myself not to bother adults. I don't say I was confident about myself, but I believed that I am somewhat better than other people.

As I get older and get into high-school, I felt like those kids around me are getting matured and passing me by. A Kid doesn't have to be "a good kid". Kids always should be him/herself and be selfish. Ask for what they want and don't give up until they obtain them. Then, they will learn what they can get and how they should obtain things.

Like me, if kids try to hide their emotion or wantings, they becomes an adults who gives up soon. They decided "I can't get it anyway." before they even try that. These people always feel inferior to others and hesitate to be agressive.

That is me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿